Vineyard

Vineyard

Thursday, December 16, 2010

AmeriCan!

I've become famous, people know me who i don't know.. I'm now know as the AmeriCan -- sometimes the hot AmeriCan. 
Weird ....
I know it will where off eventually but its kinda fun, and y'all know i do love to be the center of attention.

Anyway-
I am taking my leave of hamner springs and living with the local celebrity and working for a new fine dining restaurant.  I'm heading back to Blenheim with a job offer out of the blue from Villa Maria to work in their cellar door (tasting room) straight through to vintage (harvest and wine making).  Did i not mention I am doing vintage for them in March. sorry.
Any way got a call out of the blue to come and work for them and how can I ignore a sign from the universe like that. To come and work for an amazing international company and do something I'm great at.  So no more restaurant and not so much free time to work on my epic tan.  Who knew blonde's could tan so well.  j/k

Its my first x-mas away from my family.  Granted mine is a bit crazy but they are mine and obligated to feed me.  I am going to miss them.  I'm going to be a third wheel on several other peoples x-mas.  You know i don't like to invite myself to things but .... you do what you have to do.  I think there are a lot of bbqs and bar hoping. 

I do miss everyone at home and wish them very happy holidays.  I wish i was there to fill every ones stockings with something silly and give everyone glitter paintings of cats for presents.  Ahh i sound like Kesha

No comments:

Post a Comment