Vineyard

Vineyard

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Idea I'm stealing from someone I admire

My friend and former boss Becky writes an amazing blog that is so inspirational that I had to take a piece of it for myself. thanks Becky!!
Every Wednesday Becky makes a list of things she is thankful for and I'm going to try to do this but it will probably be more on what day I remember to do it.

So here we go

1. I'm thankful for the opportunity to live in another country
2. I'm thankful for skype so I can stay connected with my family
3. I'm thankful for kind friends I have met abroad
4. I'm thankful for emails and phone calls from friends back home -- they make me laugh out loud all the time!
5. I'm thankful I have a job where i meet people from all over the world everyday

-- I know these will get a little deeper and more creative as I go along.
Cheers,
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Plagiarism is one of the greatest forms of flattery!

    I'm "following" you blog now so hopefully I'll keep up with you more. Sorry about the lack of emailing. I've been super busy at work (for once) but I'm going to work on it. Miss you and love you tons!!!!!

    ReplyDelete